TROUBLE SHOOTING DOWNLOADS
The information below may offer immediate help if you are having problems. However, always feel free to contact us for help.
- If nothing happens when you click the link, try pasting the ENTIRE link into your browser and then hit the Enter key or however you get your particular browser to go to a link.
- Your zipped file will often start downloading as soon as you click the link even if nothing seems to happen, or it says something like "File not found." Check your download progress.
- You should find it at where ever files usually download to on your computer. However, please wait a few minutes as (depending on your service and file size) the file will take a while to download: it could be a few seconds, or minutes, or much longer.
- Once downloaded, it may unzip by itself and you'll see it soon after.
- If the zipped file downloads but does not unzip itself, double click it. If nothing seems to happen, right-click on it, chose how to open the file. Be sure to note where it says it is unzipping to as this can be a different place than where the downloaded file is located.
- Be sure you have enough room.
- Feel free to contact us if you have any problems downloading or opening your images.
IMPORTANT: You can download your zipped image file to some phones and tablets to save and view. However:
- It usually takes several steps and works differently depending on which phone or tablet and OS you have.
- This does not always work for everyone.
- Older devices and reading devices may not be able to open a zipped file.
- The file is large and may take a quite a while if your connection speed is slow.
- Be sure you have enough room on your device.
STILL HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING?
- Whatever hardware you use, please wait until the file is completely downloaded before trying to open it. If you try to open it before it is fully downloaded, the file may become corrupted, and it will not open. If that happens, you may have to start again.
- Again, it may be taking a while and not be fully downloaded. Try waiting a while, then look for it and open later.
- Depending on your settings, the zipped file may not be downloading to somewhere obvious. It may also be unzipping to somewhere else besides where the original zipped file is located. Try searching for recent files and/or the name of the zipped file which is at the end of the link above.
- Yes, please contact us if you are still having problems. And please backup your image files. More information on that here.